Principles We Endorse
- We are committed to conduct our businesses with a high ethical standard, and to ensuring integrity, transparency and conformance with applicable law.
- We do not engage in bribery and/or corruption.
- We do disclose the material characteristics of the products that we sell.
- We will conduct our businesses in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We will manage our environmental footprint by eliminating or minimising negative environmental impacts resulting from our operations.
- We will ensure the efficiency of our business operations by managing our waste and our use of water and energy.
- We believe in and will respect the fundamental human rights and the dignity of the individual.
- We do not tolerate the use of child labour.
- We are committed to high standards of health and safety in our operations.
- We do not prevent workers from associating freely. Where laws prohibit these freedoms, we will support parallel means of dialogue.
- We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, union membership, political affiliation, marital status, physical appearance, age, or any other applicable prohibited basis in the workplace.
- We do not use corporal punishment under any circumstances and will prohibit the use of degrading treatment, harassment, abuse, coercion or intimidation in any form.
- We do adhere to working hours and remuneration legislation, or, where no such legal requirements have been established by law, the prevailing local industry standards.
- We do take reasonable measures to ensure the physical integrity and security of our employees.
- We will support the development of communities linked to our own activities, contributing to their social and economic welfare.
- We will recognise and respect the rights of indigenous peoples and the value of their traditional, cultural and social heritage.